Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Viva Las Vegastamps, Distress inks, Imagination Crafts, Bee Crafty, Promarkers.



Hello Blogging friends,

I have had three days crafting this week, lucky me, but I can't tell you what I've been busy making, because it's a secret..........
I will reveal more later, lol.

Anyway, if you've been reading my post's, you'll remember me telling you about being asked to guest spot for Viva Las Vegastamps if you click on the link it will take you to a 'stamp wonderland'.



I can now share the last two of the four projects I made for the lovely Dee Dee, as she has now put them on her blog Viva Las Vegastamps Blog, click here if you'd like to take a look.


'Unicorn'.


He is so majestic, but he still needed to be magical, so I mainly used Distress inks and glitter, and popped the sentiment on the bottom





'Super boy' Tag.
I love this image, he is so much fun. I used Dylusion spray inks, Imagination Crafts Sparkle medium through a Bee Crafty mask. The main image was coloured with Promarkers, and glossy accents were added to his boots. The sentiment was stamped onto a small tag, and embossed.
I hope you like them and thank you again for taking the time to pop by and any comments would be lovely.
Take care, see you again soon,
Hugs
Pauline 
xxx

18 comments:

  1. These are fab Pauline !!! your so good huggles hun Sue J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping by to leave some love for my lovely DT Teamie :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous especially the unicorn. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great projects - love the unicorn!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the composition and colour of the unicorn. More a work of art than a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are superb, the unicorn is fantastic and the super boy tag is adorable, I love all the different techniques you've used in both projects, isn't it fun playing and getting messy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afabulous card and ATC love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, fantastic colouring and wonderful image. The tag is great too, love the image and that lovely background.

    Sylvia
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects Pauline,great images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is very beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW gorgeous card and tag, I love the colouring, and the images are fab. I am now following your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous projects Pauline. Stunning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects Pauline, love the unicorn one Txx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab projects Pauline...I love them hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. such an unusual stamp, love both your creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That tag is brilliant! love your colouring on the unicorn card too! xxx

    ReplyDelete