Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

Tim Holtz stamps, Sheena Douglass stamps, Pan Pastels, and Promarkers.




Hello again Crafty blogging friends,

I decided to be a bit different with my approach to a Mother's Day card this year,
my Mum loves vintage images, and also flowers, so I have combined the two,
fingers crossed that she likes it.......





I made a background using a Sheena Douglas stamp and Pan pastels, matted onto gold mirri and popped onto an 8"x 8" scalloped card base. The Tim Holtz image was stamped onto white card and cut out using an oval die, and edged using Treasure gold, (my newest addiction, lol). I stamped lots of Sheena's flowers and leaves, and coloured them with Promarkers, cut them out and layered as hair. The sentiment was heat embossed in gold and cut out. American seam binding was added before the image was attached.


Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope you like my card, and please leave a comment, I love to read them.

Hugs, 
Pauline 
xxxx 

15 comments:

  1. Love it! What a clever idea, so pretty and different xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the flower power xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Pauline. A fabulous project.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the flower "hair"
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, This is so gorgeous,absolutely stunning. Please could you pop over to my blog as I have nominated you for an Award http://me-myself-and-i-crafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Pauline! I love the flowers arranged around the image and I am sure your mum will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow Pauline, so imaginative and a fantastic way to use this type of image stamp.
    Stunning...

    Claire x
    (DT member - Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge)


    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh she will love this Pauline its beautiful hun huggles Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card I am sure your mum will love it Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Pauline, clever combination of stamps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The face image is gorgeous and all the details you have added are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous Mother's Day card. Love the design and the flowers frame the face beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete