Followers

Saturday 20 July 2013

Lavinia Stamps, Distress inks and Country Companion Mouse stamp



Hello friends,

 My craft room of late, has been a little hot house, I don't know about yours. Even with a fan going it was too hot to stay and craft for long
 and the fan is no good when you're using embossing powders, as I found out to my detriment, lol.

Anyway, this is a little card and matching ATC, which I made whilst on holiday, for my monthly challenge, the theme this month is 'Animal'.

To my horror, when I looked through my rather large collection of stamps, I couldn't come up with many animal stamps at all.
As we were going away, I thought, it's OK, there's a craft shop in Poole, I'll get something there, so this is the only 'Animal' stamp I could find, not what I really had in mind, but............
(Note to self, buy some more animal stamps !!!!)


He is a rather cute image by Country Companions which I painted with Inktense Pastels, but used a lot of water as they are quite bright.


The card is 6"x 4", the background is made using lots of Lavinia Stamps with Distress inks, please check out Lavina, their stamps are so versatile and can be used on any project.


The ATC of course is measured 2 1/2"x 3 1/2", made in the same way as the card, I also added glossy accents to his nose, boots and the little bug.

Thank you again for popping by,
see you soon,
Hugs
Pauline 
xxx

21 comments:

  1. Awww I love this stamp Pauline I have it I'll have to dig it out!! so pretty love what you have done with this huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what a beautiful animal stamp this is - coloured beautifully too!! Great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute animal stamp, love the background stamping and the glossy accents on the ATC.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Pauline! Gorgeous image, clever use of lavinia stamps and love those shiny wellies!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card is adorable!!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet creation Pauline. Love the image and fabulous colours.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Pauline xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Pauline, this is adorable, your colouring in is fantastic, oh I wish I lived nearer to you, you could teach me to colour in like that, Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little card and atc, brilliant image and colouring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm sure I have this stamp too. Another lovely card from you pauline, really cute
      P x

      Delete
  10. What a fabulous card and ATC......Love all the background stamping, and the main image is so cute. Your colouring is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a klovely cute character. Gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Pauline, love the cuteimage.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous Pauline ans stunning colouring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. FAB card, love the image and colouring. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, love the stamp, great colors and great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soooo cute , I love the image and the colours you have used, gorgeous. Hugs Tina x Now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this stamp and what you have done with it is beautiful , anyone would love to receive it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely stamped card, really asweet summer scenery.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete