Followers

Friday 7 February 2014

Visible Image Stamps, Distress inks & Wow embossing powder.


Hello,

It's Fabulous Friday, and my turn to share one of my creations, using some of fantastic stamps that Visible Image have to offer.

I used the lovely 'Immortal Love' set for this card,



Firstly, I created a background using distress inks, and spritzed it with water, then stamped with the small brocade at the bottom, and the sentiment at the top right. On a separate piece of card, I stamped the smaller rose twice, the larger rose once, then using Embossing ink and heat embossed using white powder. I then painted the insides of the roses, again using Distress ink, and fussy cut them, before attaching them to the  card, I lined them up and stamped the barbed wire stalks.



Have you been and checked out the Challenge yet.... HERE, by using at least one Visible image stamp, to make a project with a Love theme, you could win a £20 prize voucher to spend on new stamps. If you haven't got a blog and want to enter, don't worry, just pop a piccy in the Facebook Group, stating it's a Challenge entry.....HERE.

Visible Image Stamps will be on Create & Craft on Saturday 22nd February, at 10 am and again at 4 pm, where some fabulous new set of stamps will be aired.

Thank you once again for taking the time to visit, and comment.

Hugs, Pauline xxx

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely change to see yellow roses Pauline. Just like a little bit of sunshine - we could all do with that at the moment!
    Inspired idea to use the barbed wire as stems with thorns.
    Smashing inspiration xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and yellow are one of my favourite colour combos, (strange that I don't use them much tho!) Your card is lovely, bright and cheerful on a dull day. Your background is super and I love the barbed wire stems!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combination! I hope that I get some gorgeous yellow roses from my Valentine just like these! KimB xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this card hun lovely & bright so cheerful will have to get these stamps as I love blue roses & a yellow rose :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as usual, love the yellow roses for a change xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Pauline, I love yellow roses!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful friendly card, love the contrast colors blue-yellow, the effect is amazing with the beautiful roses.
    I wish you a nice weekend,
    big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card, Pauline, but then, I wouldn't expect anything less ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Pauline.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card what a great idea with the barbed wire. Left comment on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. goedkoop nike air max schoenen, een combinatie van elegante stijl en geavanceerde technologie, een verscheidenheid aan stijlen van goedkoop air max thea, de aanwijzer loopt tussen uw exclusieve smaakstijl.

    ReplyDelete