Followers

Friday 10 April 2015

Visible Image Stamps in the May 2015 Craft Stamper Magazine.



Hello friends,

I'm a bit excited on three counts, the first is to have 2 more of my 
Visible Image creations aired in the May 2015 Craft Stamper, my fave magazine, along with a fab mini book from my teamie Kim Bacon,
 and the second and third are,
 to be going to Ally Pally on Sunday, which is also my Birthday,
 whoooo hooooo.


On this tag I used the free Visible Image stamp, which comes with the Craft Stamper, plus....Butterfly and Just be Happy from the Be Happy set.


On this 6" x 6" card again I used the free Visible Image stamp, which come with the Craft Stamper, plus... Express yourself with Art from the Never Grow Up set.

All the details for making these creations are in the magazine, so I won't go through it all again, lol, but I hope you enjoyed the article.

Don't forget to check out the Visible Image Facebook Group, there are a couple of competitions to enter at the moment, one using the free Visible Image stamp from the Craft Stamper, take a look HERE.
And one to win some stamps for entering the 'Show and Tell', anything you've made using Visible Image Stamps, details HERE.

Thank you for popping in, and if you're going to Ally Pally on Sunday, please stop me and say Hi.

Hugs, Pauline xxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline they are gorgeous. Have a wonderful time at Ally Pally I am going on Saturday so I won't get to meet you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vibrant colours are AMAZING!!! Congrats with the publications of these! :-D
    I too love Craft Stamper magazine :)
    Happy Birthday on Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the tag with the bright and dark contrast xx

    ReplyDelete