Followers

Friday 30 September 2016

Visible Image Stamps & Monolith, Dylusion Paints, Archival Ink, Wow Embossing Powder, Stickles & Glossy Accents.



Hi there,

A very quick Visible Image post today, as I will be on my way to the 'Happy Stampers Craft Show', at Port Sunlight, along with Helen and Mark (Mr & Mrs Visible Image).

So my share today is a Visible Image Monolith, decorated with Visible Image Stamps of course !!!! 
These Monoliths are such a fab home decor idea, two sides to decorate, so you can switch them around, and they make awesome pressies.

 The stamps I used for this project were.......
Mr Bone JanglesGlimmer of Light, and of course the MDF Monoliths.


I painted the Monolith, using some Dylusion acrylic Paint, then stamped some skulls onto the painted surface, using Archival ink. I highlighted one  skeleton using a white pigment pen. I stamped the big skull, and the lightbulbs onto a piece of card, heat embossed them using black powder, and fussy cut them, then added them to the Monolith using glue gel.


On the other side, I coloured through a stencil, using Archival ink, then I stamped some skulls onto the MDF, again using Archival ink.
I stamped the skeletons onto heat resistant acetate, and heat embossed using black powder, and fussy cut. The coloured skulls were stamped onto a piece of card using Distress ink, and fussy cut, and added along with some cotton to make balloons.


I added stickles here and there, then on top some Glossy accents.

Do stop by and say hello to us on Saturday, if you are at the show.

Hugs, Pauline xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment