Followers

Friday 25 November 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho's, Distress Inks, & Wow Embossing Powder



Hi there,

I've created a tag, for my Visible Image Stamps inspiration this week, using one of the awesome stamp sets available, it is also in the sale...
 Just to let you know, they the Visible Image mega Black Friday sale, has started, it finishes on Monday at Midnight, stocks permitting, but don't dally if you want a particular Stamp set, as they will fly out.


The stamp set I used was.......

I used Brusho's for the background, sprinkled and spritzed, and when dry, I stamped and heat embossed the 'Smile' sentiment, which comes in the set, with Wow red Embossing powder. 
I stamped the sensational 'Camera', 5 times, and heat embossed them with Black Embossing Powder, I then fussy cut them, reducing the size each time, to decoupage them. I coloured the red bit in with a Sharpie pen.


The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with Black Embossing powder, and fussy cut, matt and layered onto red and black card.
I used some acrylic glue around the edges of the tag, and sprinkled some black micro beads, and left to dry, before adding the camera, and the sentiment using 3D glue gel.


Still a few days left to get you entries into the Visible Image 'Show & Tell, also take a look at the beautiful entries that are already in the album.......HERE.

Thank you for popping in again, hugs Pauline xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment