Followers

Friday 16 December 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powder & Glitter.



Hellooooo,

This is my last Visible Image Stamps post before Christmas, so I would like to wish you and your Families, a very Merry Christmas,
 and here's to a fantastic 2017.

I'm afraid I've struggled to get good photo's today, it's been so dark, but you'll get the idea. 


The stamps set I used on this card was the superb Dare to be Different, and the Sparkle sentiment from Rays of Light.

The background is blended Distress Inks, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, and Chipped Sapphire. I've then stamped around all the edges using Peacock Feathers. I dried the inky card, before stamping the lips in the middle and lipstick cases to the sides, and the sentiment at the bottom, using versamark, then heat embossed using a Wow silver sparkle powder. At this point, I mixed some pink acrylic paint with some water, and splattered (very messy but such good fun) !!


On a separate piece of card I stamped the Lips, using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, and cut them out, I coloured the middle of the mouth with a black pen, then added copious amounts of Pink glitter, then Glossy accents. 
It is far more sparkly in real life.

There's still time to get an entry into the 'Show & Tell', this month you will be in with a chance of winning a fabulous £40 voucher.

Check out the Facebook Group, for lots of inspiration, questions and gossip HERE, and the Facebook page HERE.

Huge Christmas hugs, Pauline xxxx




4 comments:

  1. Love those glittery lips Pauline - reminds me of my lipgloss! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline this is a stunning card I love it. I hope you have a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful new year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a fab card. Love the pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pas cher nike air max, combinant un style élégant et une technologie de pointe, une variété de styles de pas cher nike air max, le pointeur marche entre votre style de goût exclusif.

    ReplyDelete