Followers

Friday 10 February 2017

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Wow EP, and Stickles.




Hi there,

Another week has passed, does it go quickly or is it just me, lol !!!! 
It's Fabulous Friday, and I'm here again to share a card I've made using some of the awesome new Stamp sets available from 'Visible Image', they really are fresh and exciting.

So today I'm sharing a card made using......
Face It, the sentiment is from Own It, the stars are from Born to Perform, and the paw print is from Curious Cats.


I created the background using Distress Inks, stamping the ink pad onto my glass mat, one colour at a time, spritzing with a little water, then gently tapping the card into the mixture, then drying it. I continued doing this with as many colours as I wanted, until I'd achieved a background I was happy with.
After drying it, I stamped the face masking off one eye, using Versamark, then heat embossing with Wow Black glint embossing powder. Then I stamped one closed eye, lining it up, and also heat embossing it.


I then stamped the other elements, except for the paw print, again using Versamark, and heat embossing with the Black Glint powder. The paw print was stamped using Wilted Violet Distress Ink, I also used this ink with a paintbrush for the eye liner, and the lips. To finish off I used Lilac Stickles for the eyes, and Stardust Stickles on the stars and lips.

I hope all you lovely people who pre-ordered these super new stamps,
 have got them now or you very soon will,
 please put them to good use and enter the Visible Image 'Show and Tell,
 there's a chance you'll win a £25 voucher, to spend in the website. 
So get you photo's into the album HERE.
Check out the Visible Image Group HERE.
Make sure you follow the Visible Image Page HERE.
Have a look at the Visible Image blog HERE.

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment to say you've been,
 hugs, Pauline xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Pauline x lovely stamp and fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline this is a stunning card those stamps are awesome and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that lippie 👄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic background! You're a Distress Ink wizard !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Pauline, stunning as always x x x

    ReplyDelete