Followers

Friday 3 November 2017

Visible Image Stamps and stencils, Wow EP and Distress Inks,



Helloooo,

It's fabulous Friday, so the day for me to show you something 'Visible Image'.
There is a new themed challenge, this month it's 'Make a Tag', for a chance of winning a super £40 voucher, for some new Visible Image goodies.

So here's my tag.........


The Visible Image products I've used are......

I coloured the tag pink ( well of course, lol ), using Distress Ink, then placed the Chess stencil over it, and blended through it using some other colours. I then placed the skull stencil on top, and blended through it with Black Distress ink.
I had a grey board tag topper in my stash, so coated it with Versamark, and added some extra thick embossing powder, and heated, leaving it lovely and glossy, I glued this to the top of the tag.
Meanwhile, I stamped the light bulb, onto a piece of white card and the sentiment and the small moth onto some Gold mirri card, and fussy cut them all. I stamped some of the smaller rays onto the tag, and heat embossed with gold sparkle embossing powder. I coloured some american seam binding to match the colour scheme.


To finish it off using a gold pen,,
I drew around all the edges of the skull.
I hope you'll have a go at a tag and enter.

Places of Visible Image to visit.........

FACEBOOK GROUP, this is where you can enter the themed challenge, and also the 'Show & Tell', where you could win a £25 voucher.
FACEBOOK PAGE, there are exciting weekly giveaways here.
TWITTER, and

Thanks for popping in, please take an extra minute to leave a comment.
Hugs, Pauline xxxx


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline this is a stunning tag it is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the layers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete